Soup with vermicelli
Any housewife can easily prepare this healthy and noodle soup. In order to cook it, it is not necessary to use a whole chicken fillet, but it is quite possible to get by with any other parts of the chicken, for example: skin, bones, wings, neck, or any other part that you like. But in this case, the finished broth must be strained so that small bones do not get into the soup.
To make the vermicelli soup broth especially fragrant and beautiful, during cooking, you need to put in it an incompletely peeled onion and coarsely chopped roots - carrots, parsley, celery - which can then be removed. And in order for the broth to turn out transparent, it must be cooked on minimal heat and only without a lid. For the best taste, salt the vermicelli soup no earlier than half an hour before it is fully cooked.
Ingredients for vermicelli soup
- 🌽Small vermicelli - 4 tbsp. l.
- 🌽 Potatoes - 3 pcs.
- 🌽 Chicken fillet - 350 g.
- 🌽 Bay leaf - 1 pc.
- 🌽 Onion - 1 pc.
- 🌽 Refined sunflower oil - 2 tbsp. l.
- 🌽Carrot - 1 pc.
- 🌽 Allspice - 5 pcs.
- 🌽 Ground black pepper - 0.5 tsp.
- 🌽 Salt - a pinch
How to make vermicelli soup
- 🌽 Chicken fillet or chicken breast wash well and cut into portioned pieces.
- 🌽 Put the chicken fillet in a saucepan and pour 2 liters of cold water. Cook over very low heat from the moment of boiling for 35-40 minutes, removing the foam.
- 🌽 Cut the onion into cubes, and rub the carrot on a coarse grater. Fry vegetables in vegetable oil until golden brown.
- Wash potatoes, peel and cut into cubes. When the fillet is ready, put the potatoes in a saucepan and cook for 15-20 minutes until tender. We add spices.
- 🌽As soon as the potatoes are cooked, put the frying into the pan, let it boil, and then lower the vermicelli and immediately turn off the fire.
- 🌽 After a few minutes, stir the soup so that the vermicelli does not stick together in a lump.
- 🌽Before serving vermicelli soup sprinkle with herbs!:)