How to make Gazpacho soup
Gaspacho Soup is a superb, natural, invigorating, juicy and delicious Spanish soup. Many experienced chefs like Gazpacho soup for its simplicity and practicality - firstly. And secondly, all the ingredients in the cooking process are not subjected to heat treatment.
Based on this, we can say that gazpacho soup is not only tasty, but also mega-vitamin. The best time to make this cold soup is summer. Especially when you have very sweet and juicy tomatoes.
Ingredients for making Gazpacho soup
- 🌽 Tomatoes - 5 pcs. fairly large size
- 🌽Bulgarian pepper - 1 pc.
- 🌽 Cucumbers - 3 pcs. medium size
- 🌽 Onion - 1 pc. small size
- 🌽 Garlic - 3 cloves
- 🌽Sugar - art. a spoon
- 🌽White bread - 5 slices
- 🌽 Wine vinegar - 30 ml.
- 🌽Olive oil - 100 ml.
- 🌽 Parsley - ¼ pieces
How to make Gazpacho soup
- 🌽Prepare tomatoes. Everyone prepares tomatoes in their own way. Many recipes call for peeling the tomatoes, but I don’t think this is necessary as we’ll be straining the soup and blending it through a blender. Thanks to all these procedures, in the final stage of cooking the Gazpacho soup, there will be practically nothing left of the peel. All you need is to wash the tomatoes and cut into pieces for mixing in a blender.
- 🌽Cucumbers. Cut off the sides, remove the peel and cut into pieces for mixing in a blender. You need to remove the peel even because the cucumbers are bitter. There are cucumbers that, due to improper cultivation, have excessive bitterness - keep this important point in mind.
- 🌽Bulgarian pepper. If you do not like pepper, you can not add it, but for making gazpacho - it is very suitable. Remove seeds and cut into medium pieces.
It will be great to add fresh vegetables to the finished gazpacho, so keep this in mind and leave them in a small amount…
- 🌽Tomatoes, cucumbers and chopped bell peppers are thrown into a blender. Also, add the peeled Bulgarian onion and garlic. Season the gazpacho with salt, olive oil and wine vinegar.
If your tomatoes are not too sweet, you can add some sugar.
- Grind with a blender.
- 🌽Add the bread cut into small cubes and start the blender again.
This is to add the desired consistency, making the soup a pleasure to eat!
- 🌽In the final stage, it is great to pass the gazpacho soup through a sieve, thanks to which the consistency of the soup will be absolutely perfect. Thus, we will get rid of unnecessary peels and seeds of tomatoes, which are also poorly mixed in a blender.
There are several variations of gazpacho soup. If you like spicy gazpacho soup, we advise you to add Tabasco sauce or finely chop red pepper directly into the soup.
In general, gazpacho soup is quite self-sufficient in spices, but if you really want to, you can add spices to taste. A good option would be thyme.
Well, in the summer, you can safely add strawberries and pieces of watermelon to gazpacho. Do not forget to put the soup in the refrigerator so that it is infused for 1-2 hours.
You can decorate the finished gazpacho soup by sprinkling with finely chopped parsley and cubes of chopped bread.
And for lovers of peas, we recommend the wonderful pea soup FurnishHome.ru.