Cottage cheese casserole with kiwi and pineapple
Kiwi and Pineapple Curd Casserole is a great option for a hearty breakfast or a light dinner. Such a delicious cottage cheese casserole can be cooked often without burdening yourself with high expenses and losing a lot of time. You can take different fruits, try their new combinations. In addition, this dish is very healthy and nutritious.
Ingredients for cottage cheese casserole with kiwi and pineapple
- 🍌 Cottage cheese - 700 g.
- 🍌 Sugar - 6 tbsp. l.
- 🍌Kiwi - 1-2 pcs.
- 🍌 Eggs - 3 pcs.
- 🍌 Pineapple pieces - 0.5 cup
- 🍌 Semolina - 3 tbsp. l.
- 🍌 Butter - 100 g.
- 🍌Lemon - 1 pc.
How to cook cottage cheese casserole with kiwi and pineapple
- 🍌 Beat the eggs with sugar with a mixer. Add melted butter, 3 tablespoons of semolina, mix thoroughly.
- 🍌 Add cottage cheese, mix.
- Remove the lemon zest on a fine grater. Add chopped fruits and zest to the dough.
- 🍌 Lubricate the cake mold with butter and lay out the curd mass.
- Preheat the oven to 180°C and bake for 40-45 minutes. Cool the finished cottage cheese casserole, then carefully turn it over onto a dish and remove the baking dish.