Cottage cheese casserole with figs
Cheese Cheesecake with Figs is one of the best ideas for Saturday breakfast. Looks nice and appetizing. Your child will surely love it. Prepare it and see for yourself!
Ingredients for curd casserole with figs
- 🍌 Curd - 200 g.
- 🍌 Sugar - 70 g.
- 🍌 Flour - 2 tbsp. l.
- 🍌 Eggs - 2 pcs.
- 🍌Honey - 2 tbsp. l.
- 🍌 Figs - 2 pcs.
How to cook cottage cheese casserole with figs
- Thoroughly beat cottage cheese with sugar. Whisking continuously add the eggs.
- 🍌 Then add honey and mix.
- Add flour and mix well again.
- Lubricate the form with butter and place the dough in it.
- 🍌 Cut the figs into 2 parts, put on top and press into the dough.
- 🍌 Bake in an oven preheated to 180 degrees for 25-30 minutes until golden brown.