Cottage cheese casserole with bananas
Curd casserole with bananas is very tender and moderately sweet, has a rich taste. The particular relevance of this casserole is that not all children love cottage cheese, in which there are a lot of vitamins they need, but they will eat the casserole with great pleasure!
Ingredients for cottage cheese casserole with bananas
- 🍌 Cream 20% - 100 ml.
- 🍌 Eggs - 3 pcs.
- 🍌 Cottage cheese - 500 g.
- 🍌 Butter - 20 g.
- 🍌 Sugar - 50 g.
- 🍌 Flour - 60 g.
- 🍌 Bananas - 2 pcs.
How to cook cottage cheese casserole with bananas
- 🍌 Beat eggs with sugar, add cream and beat again.
- 🍌 Add cottage cheese, flour and mix well.
- Cut the bananas into cubes and mix with the curd mass.
- 🍌 Lubricate the mold with oil and pour the mass into it. Put in an oven preheated to 180 ° C and bake for 40 minutes until golden brown.