Chocolate truffles are loved by both adults and children. But it’s especially nice when they are cooked on their own, with their own hands. This recipe for truffles is very easy to make. All it takes is a craving for a sweet, delicious, and melt-in-your-mouth dessert. So, let’s get started…
Ingredients for chocolate truffles
- 🍌 Cognac - 2 tbsp. l.
- 🍌 Butter - 30 g.
- 🍌Bitter chocolate - 2 bars
- 🍌Cocoa powder - for sprinkling
- 🍌 Cream 30% or more - 200 g.
How to make chocolate truffles
- 🍌To prepare the cream, you need to put them on the fire, bring to a boil (do not boil for a long time).
- 🍌 Grate the chocolate on a fine grater, then add it to the cream and mix until a homogeneous mass is obtained.
The chocolate should melt, if it doesn’t, place the mixture in a water bath. The result should be a smooth, homogeneous mass.
- 🍌 Then it needs to be cooled, after the brow add the butter cut into small pieces.
- 🍌Next, pour cognac into the chocolate mass and mix thoroughly again. That’s it, the ganache is ready!
- 🍌 Place it in the refrigerator for 7 hours. During this time, it should stand and thicken.
- 🍌 After that, take it out of the refrigerator and make balls out of it.
It is better to do all this with gloves and cold hands. Then dip the balls in cocoa powder.
- You can use mint sprigs for decoration.