Baskets with cranberry jelly and white chocolate
These Cranberry Jelly White Chocolate Bars are super easy to make. Their unusual and unique taste will appeal to everyone without exception! Your guests will be pleasantly surprised and satisfied. If you don’t like white chocolate, use the one you like best.
Ingredients for cranberry jelly and white chocolate baskets
For 4 baskets
- 🍌White chocolate - 70 g.
- 🍌 Frozen cranberries - 300 g.
- 🍌 Water - 100 ml.
- 🍌Gelatin - 10 g.
- 🍌 Sugar - 100 g.
How to make cranberry jelly and white chocolate baskets
- 🍌 Set aside the third part of the chocolate, and melt the rest in a water bath. As soon as the chocolate is completely melted, add the reserved one and stir until it becomes homogeneous.
- 🍌Take a brush and carefully grease the muffin tins with chocolate, put them in the refrigerator for 5 minutes. Then apply another layer and put it back in the refrigerator to completely solidify the chocolate.
- 🍌 Put cranberries in a saucepan, cover with sugar, pour in water, add sugar to taste. Put on a small fire and simmer until the cranberries become soft. Then grind the cranberries through a sieve, add gelatin, mix until the gelatin is completely dissolved, if necessary, warm up a little and cool to room temperature.
- 🍌Take the molds out of the refrigerator, remove the baskets, fill with cranberry mass and put in the refrigerator.
- 🍌 If there is some chocolate left, you can make decorations out of it.