Two layer nectarine jelly
Two-layer jelly is a bright and beautiful dessert, which is a colloidal food solution, which is usually based on fruits and to which gelatin is naturally added, and when cooled, this mass acquires a gelatinous consistency.
Ingredients for double layer nectarine jelly
- 🍌 Peach or nectarine jelly - 90 g.
- 🍌 Peeled and chopped nectarine - 1-2 pcs.
- 🍌 Egg white - 3 pcs.
- 🍌 Sugar - 3 - 4 tbsp. l.
How to make two-layer nectarine jelly
- 🍌 Prepare 1 pack of jelly. If necessary, add sugar (1-2 tablespoons).
- 🍌 Pour the jelly into glasses and add chopped nectarine.
- 🍌Tilt the glasses, put in a large bowl and send to the refrigerator to freeze.
- 🍌 Prepare the second portion of jelly according to the principle of the first.
- 🍌 Cool… When the jelly starts to thicken, beat the whites with a mixer and gradually add to the jelly. Spread on top of the frozen jelly layer and return to the freezer until completely frozen.