Dessert “Sweet hearts”
Dessert “Sweet Hearts” is a beautiful, delicate option for serving an airy treat. Such a dessert will not leave indifferent even tasters. Everyone who tries it will be in for a romantic delight from the first bite.
Ingredients for dessert Sweet hearts
- 🍌 Banana - 3 pcs.
- 🍌 Handful of Cranberries
- 🍌 Dark or bitter chocolate - 200 g.
- 🍌 Butter - 25 g.
- 🍌 Half a glass of almonds - 125 g.
- 🍌Heart Cupcake Mold
How to make dessert Sweet hearts
- 🍌 Cut or break the chocolate into pieces and melt in a water bath. We also add butter there.
- 🍌 Slowly stir the chocolate with the butter to form a homogeneous mass.
- 🍌 We take the form and coat the walls of each heart with liquid chocolate.
It is convenient to use a baking brush for this.
- 🍌Then we send the mold to the freezer for a few minutes so that the chocolate layer freezes.
- 🍌Make another layer of glaze.
- 🍌While the form is in the freezer, pour boiling water over the almonds.
- 🍌 Peel the almonds from the skin and chop.
- 🍌We take out the form with hearts from the freezer, coat the second layer with liquid chocolate and send it back to the freezer.
- 🍌While the icing is freezing in the freezer, preparing the banana filling for sweet valentines. To do this, peel the bananas and put them in a blender.
- 🍌 Pour a handful of cranberries to the bananas.
Sour cranberries will nicely complement the taste of the banana filling.
- 🍌 Scroll bananas with cranberries until a homogeneous puree is formed.
- 🍌 We take out the form from the freezer, evenly spread chopped almonds on the bottom of each heart.
- 🍌 Top the almonds with banana gruel.
- 🍌 And now we collect liquid chocolate with a spoon and completely fill each heart.
- We put it in the freezer for a couple of hours.
- 🍌 Lightly peel off the form from the hearts and put them on a dish.